KUBIKx is an independent venture builder supported by Schmitz Cargobull. We are as agile and innovative as a start-up while being able to access the global network, expertise and 125-year history of a global market leader. We create an open space and unite digital talents to identify, test and build upon ideas that could shape next generation logistics.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to become an essential part in designing and building responsive web frontends for our platform product and ventures in the fields of IoT and transport digitalization. You’ll work with cutting edge technologies (eg. in data visualization) and with a very high degree of freedom and decision making.
- You build amazing amazing responsive web frontends that truly excite our customers
- You work with PMs, UX Designers and other engineers to define, design, and build frontends for our core platform and various ventures and projects
- You take ownership of the entire development cycle – from architecture to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- You own your code. It’s elegant and maintainable. You’re proud of it!
- You coach and mentor junior peers on quality, best practices, patterns and frameworks
- You participate in KUBIKx’s ideation and innovation process to identify the next game changers
- You elevate our Engineering culture by constantly updating your knowledge and sharing your ideas, insights and expertise
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS/SASS
- Experience working with APIs both third-party and custom written
- Experience with build tools such as gulp
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with Scala, Elasticsearch, Data Visualisation/Charting is a plus
- Experience with native mobile development (Android or iOS) is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is a plus
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart and committed team with the backup of an European market leader from its very start
- No legacy
- Work with a high degree of freedom and flexibility – you select your tech-stack and constantly explore new things
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working times at an attractive central location in Berlin